One of the benefits of renting a beach home rather than staying at a hotel is taking advantage of the kitchen! Whether you’re vacationing with just your significant other, or sharing a home with friends and family, this crowd-pleasing shrimp and crab nachos recipe is sure to be a hit!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (9-ounce) bag of your favorite tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pickled jalapeno
- Scallions for garnish (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp, cajun seasoning, and garlic and sauté for about 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Combine cooked shrimp, crab, sour cream, and 1/4 of the cheese in a large bowl.
- Spread tortilla chips on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Top with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, and top with jalapeño.
- Broil on high for about 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.