When you’ve made the decision to stay in one of the many South Carolina vacation rentals rather than a hotel this vacation, you’ll want to keep the following tips in mind.
1. Size. Know how many bedrooms you’ll need and know that it effects the price.
2. Amenities. Make a list of what extras are most important to you. Do you have to have a swimming pool, outdoor grilling area, hot tub? Do you want a full-on water park for the kids?
3. Price. Determine how much money you can afford to spend on your rental and then look for special deals like the ones we offer at Seaside Rentals Online. Keep in mind that if you’re spending extra on better amenities they will likely save you money on not going to all the amusement and water parks in the surrounding area.
4. Timeframe. By being flexible with when you want to take your vacation you can often save money by taking advantages of special deals and lower cost packages.
5. Location. How close to the water do you want to be? We have oceanfront, ocean view, 2nd row and 3rd row rentals.
6. Entertainment. Check the local papers and postings as well as our blog before you arrive. There are plenty of local events and activities that are free and low cost that you can take advantage of.
7. Eat in or dining out. Our South Carolina vacation rentals come fully furnished right down to a well-equipped kitchen for preparing your family meals. You can save a bundle by dining in rather than going out for every meal. Decide ahead of time what meals you’ll have where.
Enjoy your vacation to South Carolina. If you’d like help in finding a vacation rental please give us a call at 866-252-9930 and we’ll assist you.
The coast of South Carolina is the ideal vacation destination for anyone who enjoys scenic beauty, a relaxed setting and plenty of breathing room. As an alternative to the heavily-visited Myrtle Beach area, there are other beaches close by — Surfside Beach, Garden City Beach, Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach — that have everything you could possibly desire for a relaxing vacation full of sightseeing, water activities, land excursions and many South Carolina vacation rentals. Whether you are looking for pristine beaches or a championship golf course to work on your game, a getaway to South Carolina will meet all your expectations and throw in a few pleasant surprises as well.
While a vacation in South Carolina vacation rentals can certainly include lounging on the beach, touring nearby historic areas, or heading out to sea on deep sea fishing expedition, perhaps the most important decision you will make will concern your accommodations. South Carolina vacation rentals from us will give you a variety of options when comes to beach houses.
Sometimes people ask where the best place to stay is, and the answer is quite simple: in a beachfront home. When you stay in one of our South Carolina vacation rentals that is situated immediately on the sand, a day at the beach is easier than you ever expected. There is no need to lug your beach toys through a hotel and across numerous streets while trying to keep track of the kids. In a beach rental, just step out the back door for an afternoon of fun in the sun with the family. And if you happen to forget important extras such as sunscreen, everything you need is just inside so you won't have to worry about missing out on any of the family activities.
Another perk of staying in one of our South Carolina vacation rentals located on the waterfront is the astonishing views and lulling sounds of the waves that greet you in the morning and calm you to sleep in the evening. Make your way onto the deck with your breakfast as the sun slowly comes up and the seagulls call to one another. Curl up on one of the lounge chairs and let the sound of the water rushing to shore nudge you out of your morning slumber so you can prepare for a full day of fun and excitement.