Have you ever noticed that the world is divided into two types of people – those that put up their Christmas tree before Thanksgiving and those that put it up afterwards? In fact, some people put off putting up their tree so far after Thanksgiving that it’s practically Christmas Day! We think that doesn’t leave them much time to enjoy the spirit of Christmas around their home before it’s time to take it down again. That said, we have a delightful solution for you!
We have an incentive for everyone to put their Christmas tree up early this year! Our Christmas Tree Photo Contest starts today, December 1, and runs through December 20, 2014. Send us a picture of your Christmas tree and you could win a $100 Visa Card! Just imagine what you could do with a gift of $100! All through the holiday season you’re shopping for others, now here’s the opportunity to give yourself the greatest gift — and it’s really easy, too!
How to Enter
- Put your Christmas tree up and have fun doing it!
- Take a picture of your Christmas tree. You, your family, or even your cat can be in the picture but nobody has to be.
- Go to our Seaside Rentals Facebook page and “Like” us.
- Then upload your Christmas tree photo using either #SeaForFree on Twitter, Instagram or post to our Seaside Rentals Facebook page.
- “Share” the image with your friends, family, co-workers, and anyone else you can think of. Be sure to ask them to “Like” your photo before the contest ends on December 20.
How to Win
The photo with the most “Likes” wins! It’s that simple! You’ll get extra bonus points if your friends enter photos of their Christmas trees after you!
Contest ends December 20, 2014. The winner will be announced on our Facebook page just prior to Christmas. Good luck to all of you!