When you’ve made the decision to stay in one of the many South Carolina vacation rentals rather than a hotel this vacation, you’ll want to keep the following tips in mind.
2. Amenities. Make a list of what extras are most important to you. Do you have to have a swimming pool, outdoor grilling area, hot tub? Do you want a full-on water park for the kids?
3. Price. Determine how much money you can afford to spend on your rental and then look for special deals like the ones we offer at Seaside Rentals Online. Keep in mind that if you’re spending extra on better amenities they will likely save you money on not going to all the amusement and water parks in the surrounding area.
4. Timeframe. By being flexible with when you want to take your vacation you can often save money by taking advantages of special deals and lower cost packages.
5. Location. How close to the water do you want to be? We have oceanfront, ocean view, 2nd row and 3rd row rentals.
7. Eat in or dining out. Our South Carolina vacation rentals come fully furnished right down to a well-equipped kitchen for preparing your family meals. You can save a bundle by dining in rather than going out for every meal. Decide ahead of time what meals you’ll have where.
Enjoy your vacation to South Carolina. If you’d like help in finding a vacation rental please give us a call at 866-252-9930 and we’ll assist you.