Ocean Front - 5003 South Ocean Boulevard
Long Bay Estates, South Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
From Piers: 4.5 Miles North of Surfside Pier - 6.9 Miles North of Garden City Pier - 2.17 Miles South of Springmaid Pier
From Market Common Myrtle Beach: Approximately 3 Miles South
From Myrtle Beach State Park: Approximately 1 Mile
No Smoking Allowed
No Pets Allowed
AMAZING PREMIER PROPERTY LOCATED IN PRESTIGIOUS LONG BAY ESTATES! REMARKABLE OCEAN VIEW! Private Pool and Hot Tub - Professionally Maintained, Seasonal Pool Heating Available for Additional Fee, Private Walkway to Beach, 4 Covered Decks (2 Oceanfront & 2 Streetside), Ocean Front Sun Deck, Enclosed Exterior Shower, 8 Total Parking, Professionally Landscaped Grounds
NEWLY REPAINTED INTERIOR! Professionally Decorated, 2 Oceanfront Master Suites - 1 w/Jacuzzi, TV/DVD's in Great Room, Masters & Sitting Room Upstairs, Additional Sitting Area, Gourmet Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops in Kitchen and Bathrooms, Game Room w/Pool Table, 2 Wet Bars, Televisions in All Bedrooms, 2 Large Screen TV's, DVD Players, Business Class High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Ceiling Fans, Approximately 5,850 Heated Sq Ft or Approximately 6,100 Total Sq Ft
Upstairs Bedrooms (Five): 1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Queens, 1 Queen
Downstairs Bedrooms (Two): 1 Queen, 2 Queens
Downstairs Sitting Area: Queen Sleeper Sofa, 1 Rollaway **Listed as trundle bed**
Upstairs (Five) 5 Private
Downstairs (Two, 1/2) 2 Private, 1/2 Off Foyer
Heat & Central A/C, Washer & Dryer, Range & 2 Ovens, 2 Refrigerators, 2 Dishwashers, Pillows & Comforters, Iron & Ironing Board, Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed.
Stunning seven bedroom, seven and a half bathroom oceanfront home in secluded Long Bay Estates, Myrtle Beach. Available to sleep 22, this property serves as an elegant family reunion escape. The Bellagio has it all. With panoramic, oceanfront views from living areas and bedrooms, The Bellagio is the perfect place to build personal memories. Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double ovens, granite counter tops allows for a great deal of room to plan those fantastic meals. Having nine televisions and the latest surround sound system technology, watching your favorite show is done in grand leisure.
The second floor has an additional living room area featuring a billiard table, game table and kitchenette. With a private walkway to the ocean you can enjoy not only the picturesque Atlantic but also a private seasonally heated pool with hot tub. Enclosed hot and cold outdoor showers and extra parking available provide all the conveniences you have come to expect from a luxury vacation home.
The Bellagio has been honored to have been chosen by Trip Advisor, A/P Press & featured on Reuters.com as one of the Top 10 Rentals in North America: “With seven bedrooms and eight bathrooms, the luxurious Bellagio in Myrtle Beach can serve as a mini hotel for family get-togethers and group vacations. And with a private walkway to the beach, gourmet kitchen, professionally managed pool, landscaped grounds, and top of the line décor, visitors can rent in style.”
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
A wonderful vacation spot
- Our family has
- By Bill for a stay on 8/1/12
Perfect Venue for Large Families
- We have a large family that we have hosted at the Bellagio for that past few years. Our family includes grandchildren that are toddlers and our parents that are very elderly. The house works perfect for everyone. The bedrooms are very spacious, the decks are extremely large and covered, and the private walkway to the beach works very well. Parking space is covered and plentiful. There are multiple controls for the A/C systems. The main level that includes the dining area accommodates everyone with ease. I highly recommend this house for anyone that wants to spoil a large family in luxury and convenience with spectacular oceanfront views.
- By David for a stay on 9/13/14
- WE HAVE BEEN COMING TO MYRTLE FOR 15 YEARS TRYING NEW LOCATIONS EACH TIME.....BUT NO MORE......WE WILL COME BACK TO THIS HOUSE FOR AS LONG AS WE WILL BE ALLOWED.......ALREADY BOOKED FOR NEXT YEAR...GOLFERS, YOU WILL SAVE A TON OF MONEY BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO NEED OR DESIRE TO GO TO RESTAURANTS AND BARS....THE HOUSE HAS EVERYTHING......
- By Brian for a stay on october 29 2001
Luxurious Family Reunion!!
- I was raised going to Myrtle Beach every summer with my siblings and parents. Now I live in Missouri and always wanted to vacation in a home that would accomodate my entire family for a get together. It was incredible! First class amenities all the way! In fact, we were all unbelievably surprised at the luxury of everything from the craftsmanship of the home itself,the bedding, the furniture, the pool/hot tub and our own personal walkway directly to the beach. It was a little challenging for the more elderly members of the family when it came to all the stairs, but they still loved it. The only thing that I would have addded at all would have been an outside grill and bathroom by the pool area. Excellent vacation and wonderful memories were made! Thank you Bellagio owners for sharing your home!
- By Wanda for a stay on 5/23/09