Once you have stayed at Southern Elegance, no other beach house will do. This home comfortably sleeps up to 18 people. Travel by elevator from the ground floor up to the first or second floor and sit on one of the breathtaking balconies overlooking the ocean. This remarkable home includes a heated swimming pool maintained with Ionization. Perfect for family reunions or several families vacationing together, Southern Elegance features 2 oceanfront master suites; in addition there are 5 other spacious bedrooms. The gourmet kitchen, with wood cabinetry, granite countertops, and all the latest appliances will be perfect for you to prepare and serve a 5-course meal. This home also has 2 Wet Bars, Ice Maker, One Keurig Coffee Machine, One Basic Coffee Maker, and Mini Refrigerators. Relax in front of one of the 10 Flat Screen Televisions, 2 of which are 60” Smart Televisions with YouTube and Pandora. Best of all, you have a private walkway to the beach directly from the back door of Southern Elegance!
Ocean Front - 1875 South Waccamaw Drive
Garden City Beach, South Carolina
From Piers: 5.3 Miles South of Surfside Pier & 2.9 Miles South of Garden City Pier
AMAZING RENOVATIONS ARE TAKING PLACE AT THIS PROPERTY TO THE POOL AND DECKING FOR 2017!
No Smoking Allowed
Dog Friendly - Deposit Required Click or Call for More Information
Private Pool (25' x 10' & 2' - 6' Deep) - Professionally Maintained-includes Salt Generation System! Seasonal Pool Heating Available for Additional Fee,Oceanfront Porches 1st Level & 2nd Levels, Private Walkway to Beach, Exterior Shower, Rockers, Paved Parking, 2 Parking Bays, 4 Covered, 8 Total Parking, Professionally Landscaped Grounds, 2 Grills-Charcoal & Gas, Beach Games
Professionally Decorated, Elevator Service Available, 2 Oceanfront Master Suites, Additional Seating/Den & Dining Areas, 2 Wet Bars w/Ice Makers & Mini-Refrigerators, Dark Cherry Hardwood Flooring, Tile in All Bathrooms, Ceiling Fans, 10 Flat Screen Televisions, TWO 60” Smart TV’s w/Netflix, YouTube and Pandora, 2 BLUERAY Players, Stereo, Business Class High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Brand New Washer/Dryers, 2 Refrigerators, 1 Dishwasher, Approximately 6,000 Square Feet, Keurig Machine!
Upstairs Bedrooms (Five): 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen
Downstairs Bedrooms (Two): 1 King, 1 Queen
Downstairs Living Area: 2 Sofa Beds and 1 Fold Away Bed
Upstairs (Five) 5 Private
Downstairs (Two + 1 Half) 2 Private, 1/2 Hall Access
Heat & Central A/C, New Washer & Dryer, Range & Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Pillows & Comforters, Iron & Ironing Board, Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed.
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
- A group of twelve older adults spent a week at southern elegance in October 2013. The home accommodated our group quite well and when one item was requested our agency, Seaside Rentals, responded quite promptly. The home is very spacious and the twelve of us felt we had ample space for any activity. There was a beautiful ocean view from the living area,the dining room, as well as the kitchen as this is all one large open area surrounded by large windows facing the ocean. Rocking chairs on the covered porch off the living area allowed for leisurely watching beach activities and on one occasion we saw a school of dolphins. The elevator was a tremendous asset to the ones staying on the third level especially upon arrival and departure. Parking was ample for at least seven plus cars with covered parking for four. Overall the home allowed us to have a terrific week and we are already looking forward to spending another week of fun in the sun in this well designed and beautiful home
- By Faye for a stay on 10/25/13
- The weather was perfect every day? The house was great for our family get together. There was plenty of room for the kids to play or watch their movies upstairs while adults gathered downstairs. The beach was private and the kids could run and run. The bedrooms were far enough apart to be private. Perfect vacation with plenty of memories to last us until we return next year!!
- By Judith for a stay on 8/24/13
- This is a beautiful home with spectacular ocean views and a lovely open floor plan. Very comfortable, full of light, very nicely decorated.
- By Alice for a stay on 9/13/14
Great House!! Great Time!!!
- This house is absolutely beautiful and functional. Everything you could want plus so close to the beach one can sit on the porch and watch the grand kids. This was our second time at this house and can't wait for the third. Thanks. Henley Olmert
- By Henley for a stay on
- By Henley for a stay on
Great Time Together
- We had 9 adults and 3 children and this was the perfect house. There was plenty of room for all of us to be apart or together. The morning sunrises were beautiful sitting on the rockers on the back deck witg coffee in hand. The area was quiet. The beach was mostly ours and with the kids, it was great because they could run and be free. It was a relaxing vacation week. We saw the dolphins every day. Some of us relaxed by the pool later in the day. The Gulf Stream Cafe has great food and the best sunsets. You can walk there ( 1/2 mi). Murrells Inlet was also a nice place to walk around and try the different resturants. We are already booked for 2013, and this year more of our family will be joining us.
- By judy for a stay on 08/25/2012
Southern Elegance Beats Expectations
- We had 12 adults, 2 little ones and 1 infant at the Southern Elegance for 1 week. The house has more than enough room to keep people out of each other's hair. There is a large great room/kitchen/dinning area on the main floor with a comfortable living area on the second floor. The bedrooms and baths are more than adequate. One caveat - if you are looking for peace and quiet the bedrooms on the main floor might not be your first choice as the entire house has wood floors and the noises tend to echo right into the bedrooms on the first floor. The beach area is very nice and uncrowded as the house sits on the very southern end of the peninsula. There isn't mush to do in the immediate area (which was nice) but MB and/or Murrel's Inlet is a short drive away. The pool is nice but doesn't offer too much shaded area to get out of the sun. A pop-up shade canopy worked wonders for us. Also, there isn't a lot of deck area around the pool and can get crowded easily and isn't the best with kids running around as the deck sits up about 2 feet from the ground with no railing. Be sure to give the Gulf Stream Cafe a try. We tried Creek Ratz which was a disaster (never got seated). So, we picked up take out from The Gulfstream Cafe (walking distance from the house) and it was great. I would definitely, give it a try for a sit-down meal.
- By Keith for a stay on 8/21/2010