Ocean Front - 1417B North Ocean Boulevard
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
From Piers: 0.8 Miles North of Surfside Pier & 3.3 Miles North of Garden City Pier
AMAZING UPGRADES TO MAKE YOU EXCITED FOR 2017! RENOVATIONS INCLUDE NEW PAINT, NEW MATTRESSES, NEW FURNITURE, AND MORE!
Dog Friendly - Deposit Required Click or Call for More Information; No Smoking Permitted
Private Pool (17' x 9' & 4' Deep) - Built Into Ocean Front Deck, 2014 New Oceanside Extended Deck 18x16, Professionally Maintained, Seasonal Pool Heating Available for Additional Fee, Oceanfront Covered Porch 1st Level w/Accessible Half Bath - Living Area Access, Oceanfront Sun Decks 1st & 3rd Levels, Street Side Covered Porch 1st Level, Street Side Sun Deck 2nd Level, Exterior Charcoal Grill, and Gas Grill, Private Walkway to Beach, Exterior Shower, Paved Parking, 1 Parking Bay, 4 Covered Parking, 5 Total Parking, Professionally Landscaped Grounds
Professionally Decorated, NEW MATTRESSES 2016! 3 Level Home, Oceanfront Master Suite w/Jacuzzi, Oceanfront Bedrooms, Additional Sitting Area, Wet Bar, Ceiling Fans, Stereo, Living Area, & Additional Sitting Area, 7 Flat Screen Televisions in Every Bedroom (42" Flat Screen Televisions), 3 DVD Players, Business Class High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Approximately 2900 Square Feet
Upstairs 3rd Floor Bedrooms: (One) 1 King, 1 Sofa Sleeper
Upstairs 2nd Floor Bedrooms (Four): 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Queens, 1 Queen
Downstairs Bedrooms (One): 2 Queens
3rd Floor (One) - 1 Private
2nd Floor (Four) 4 Private (Master w/Jacuzzi)
Downstairs (Two) 1 Private, 1 Deck & Living Access
Heat & Central A/C, Washer & Dryer, Range & Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Pillows & Comforters, Iron & Ironing Board, Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed.
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
Shore Perfection was Absolutely Perfect!
- It is large and very spacious with plenty of room for the 8 adults and 3 children in our group. The home is updated and beautifully decorated. It is also the cleanest vacation home I have ever rented. The pool and extended deck were great for relaxing in the sun and the beach is steps away via your own personal access. I have rented vacation properties in this area for the past 5 years this is by far the BEST!!
- By Deidre for a stay on 9/13/14
Great Family Getaway!!
- This rental home has just what you need. It is centrally located for activities and also located near things that you need (groceries, carry-out, activities). The home itself is clean and has lots of things for surviving all week with your family...coffee pots, pots and pans, toaster, etc. Every room has it's own bathroom, which is a wonderful feature for our family and friends!! Beautiful interior colors and furnishings. Rental agency was friendly and nice to work with. Overall, this was a perfect vacation spot for our friends and family and we will continue to go every year.
- By Sandra for a stay on 09/06/2014
Overall place/service: Excellent
- Rental home was clean and comfortable with amenities properly equipped. Reservation was handled properly with reliable and friendly staff. Would love to stay here again! Overall place/service: Excellent
- By Charles for a stay on 05/18/2013
- This was our first stay in this vacation home and I can not express how wonderful it was. The staff at Seaside were great to work with. The house was amazing. Very clean and well stocked. It was so nice to be able to walk right out to the ocean. The kids loved the private pool. We created some wonderful family memories in this home. Our vacation was perfect!!!! We hope to go back next year!!!
- By Kathy for a stay on 6-11-11
- This was our 3rd summer at Shore Perfection and the name says it all! We looke forward to this trip and the home each year. It is so hard to leave this beautiful home and the ocean. Being able to be in the pool and look out at the ocean is wonderful. The staff at Seaside Rentals have always been great. Thank you for another wonderful year! We hope to return next year.
- By Heather for a stay on 5/28/11