Steps to the Ocean - 1885 Pompano Drive
Garden City Beach, South Carolina
Approximately 7 Homes away from the ocean.
From Piers: 5.1 Miles South of Surfside Pier & 2.7 Miles South of Garden City Pier
** Golf Cart Available for Rent at Bazinga ~ Only $200! PRICE RECENTLY MARKED DOWN! What a Great Way to Scoot Around the Beach! Inquire When You Book! **
Newly Upgraded for 2017! Completely Renovated!
No Smoking Allowed
Dog Friendly - Deposit Required Click or Call for More Information
Inlet Channel Front, Floating Dock , Private Pool (24' x 15') - Professionally Maintained and Newly Relined-NEW SALT WATER SYSTEM, Hot Tub, Covered Porches, 3rd Floor Private Balcony, Exterior Shower, 8 Total Parking, Charcoal Grill, 6 kayaks, Outdoor Fridge, Exterior Painting, Upgrades to Dock Area, New AC Units, New Pool Liner!
3 Story Home, 2 Kitchens, 2 Dining Rooms & 2 Living Rooms - (1 each on 1st & 2nd Levels), 3rd Floor Bedroom with Sitting Area & Private Balcony, Wine Refrigerator, Game Room with Ping Pong/Pool Table and 5 Arcade Games, 2nd Floor - 2 Bedrooms & Den Area with Porch Access, Each Bedroom will have a TV and Blu-Ray Player, Ceiling Fans, Approximately 5500 Heated Sq. Feet, New for 2017: Exciting Upgrades Include New Vanities, New Fixtures, a Master BathOverhaul, NewFlooring, New Video Games, New Countertops, New Furniture, New Bedding!!
3rd Floor Bedrooms (One): 2 Queens, 1 Futon
2nd Floor Bedrooms (Four): 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 2 Queens
2nd Floor Sitting Area: 1 Sofa Bed
1st Floor Bedrooms (Two): 2 Doubles, 2 Bunk Beds = 1 Single/1 Double & 1 Single/1 Double , 1 Trundle (= 1 Single)
1st Floor Sitting Area: 3 Sofa Beds
3rd Floor (One): 1 Private
2nd Floor (Three): 2 Private, 1 Shared & Hall Access
1st Floor (Two): 1 Hall Access & 1 Hall & Porch Access
Heat & Central A/C, Washer & Dryer, Range & Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Pillows & Comforters, Iron & Ironing Board, Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed. >
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
Great location and house
- We enjoyed our vacation very much at this house with our large extended family. The house perfect for our large group and was convenient enough to restaurants and necessary stores. Good time!
- By David for a stay on 08/16/2015
Extended family holiday
- What a perfect spot for our large and growing family to spend a week together. I think we turned the TV on only once. We spent hours by the pool laughing and talking and listening to music. We experience beautiful days at the beach. It was the perfect place with room for all to spread out and have privacy and to come together to enjoy each other's company! We are counting down the days until June 2015!
- By Suzanne for a stay on
- We had a great time. We brought our boat and the floating dock worked great for us. There were only 15 of us in the 30 person house and we had plenty of space for everyone married to have a separate bedroom, which was nice. We thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub and pol. We all enjoyed playing pool and ping pong and the other games available. The sun deck on the third floor was the perfect morning spot for sunrise and the perfect spot for sunset in the afternoon. Before arriving we were thinking the walk to the beach would be too far but it was a really short walk. The neighborhood is very safe and well maintained. I would love to visit again. The two kitchens were enjoyable . The dining room is awesome. this is an awesome house for a large group I was fortunate enough to stay on the third floor. You could easily turn that sitting room into an extra bedroom with an air mattress. I am a light sleeper and never heard a thing.
- By Amy for a stay on 9/13/14
- Close to the beach and it has everything you need for large families and/or many friends it is great. Just check out all it has.
- By Bobbi for a stay on 09/03/13
Great Location,Great House, Great Time
- This house is located in a quiet residential neighborhood, right on the lagoon, but close enough to be a short drive to everything!!! Beautiful pool, Well-maintained, clean house with lots of space and great porch areas to relax on.
- By Karen for a stay on 09/02/13
review for stay in 2014
- I can't say enough good things about the staff at seaside rentals. While we had a few minor problems, the staff took care of them in hours. The staff catered to our needs and were helpful in all instances. I would highly recommend using this rental agency for all my vacation needs. The house we rented was exceptional. Everything was need and clean and we plan to rent it in 2015
- By robert for a stay on
Four Generations Together!
- So much fun for 22 of us ranging in age from 2 to 78....four generations enjoyed the pool, hot tub, ocean, golf cart rides, game room, dock for fishing and crabbing. We could not have had a better week filled with love, laughter and memory-making family events. Family bingo night, communal meals, enough space for everyone to do their own thing. We can't wait to revisit Bazinga. We have spent several family vacations at Isle of Palms, but this was our first year at Garden City Beach and hands down, the family said this was the best house ever!
- By Betty for a stay on 8/24/2014
- Close to the beach and has everything you need. For large families and.or many friends its great! Just check all it has!
- By Bobbi for a stay on
Great location, great house, great time!!!!
- This house is located in a quiet residential neighborhood, right on the lagoon, but close enough to be a short drive to everything!!! Beautiful pool, well maintained, clean house with lots of space and great porch areas to relax on.
- By Karen Mancini for a stay on
Fabulous Girls Trip!
- We spend a fabulous weekend at this beach house. It is super close to the beach and located in a beautiful serene neighborhood. My girl friends and I spend the weekend there. We loved the house. It was clean and so spacious. There were 11 of us there and everybody was able to find a quiet corner when needed. The house was very clean, the bedrooms were big and the beds comfortable. The living room area was perfect for us to hang around at night. We loved hanging around the pool. The pool level of the house has these cool arcade games and a pool table. We had so much fun that I started planing my family vacation as soon as I got home. Best place to stay ever! We are definately coming back!
- By Monika for a stay on 03/15/13
Spring Break Vacation
- We had a great time staying at this home. It was very large and had ample space for everyone. the house had two kitchens, a pool with outdoor shower and a boat dock. We had 11 people staying at the house and we didn't even use several of the bedrooms. One night we ate in and their was plenty of space for eveyone. One bedroom had two bunk beds and a trundle bed that the kids had a great time staying in. Every bedroom had a large flat screen HD TV. The pool area was great with a lot of seating and we spent quite a bit of time there. Just a very short walk to the beach made it all the better. The Myrtle Beach area has quite a lot to offer with many restuarants. It also seems to be the mini golf capital of the world and we played two different courses. We also walked along the boardwalk and took a ride on the Skywheel (a very large ferris wheel). One night we took in a Myrtle Beach Pelicans baseball game. (The Pelicans are a Single A affiliate of the Texas Rangers.) Overall, I highly reccomend this vacation house. I wish we could have stayed longer. Everyone is looking forward to our return trip. Recommended for: Age 55+, Pet-friendly, Adventure Seekers, Girls Getaway, Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children
- By Bart for a stay on 4/14/12
Beautiful house and location
- This house is simply beautiful and spacious. The area is quiet and relaxing, with a quick walk to the beach and a short drive to Myrtle Beach. Also plenty of quality restaurants nearby.
- By Anthony for a stay on 4/20/12
Awesome Beach House!
- We just returned from a week’s vacation at Bazinga and what a great house especially for large families! The house was comfortable and equipped with everything we needed. The house is so spacious most all of the bedrooms have plenty of privacy. We enjoyed having two kitchens and living areas as well as the private pool and dock for our boat. The teenagers really enjoyed crabbing off the docks and cooking their catch. The house has gorgeous views especially the 3rd floor where you can view the ocean and inlet. The house is a short walk to the beach. The owner was very nice to work with -- I gave him a small suggestion for a kitchen item for future renters and by the end of the week the item was delivered by FedEx – now that’s service! Thank you for sharing your amazing beach house with our family and we look forward to staying again! Recommended for: Age 55+, Pet-friendly, Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children, People with Disabilities
- By Cindy for a stay on 09/15/12
Our wonderful stay at Bazinga!
- My family and I stayed here March 19-25. The home has been completely remodeled and everything is new. The new mattresses are so comfy, and all of the bedrooms have them as well as new beautiful furniture. Every room has new flat screen TV's. The kitchen is well equipped with everything you need, although I would suggest you bring some cleaning supplies since none were there. It has a glass top stove which is hard to clean without the proper cleaner. Plenty of pitchers there for tea ect.. Game room downstairs was awesome! We all played ping pong and pool on rainy days and at night. If it was not your turn playing you could play the other video games or just watch TV. The second kitchen downstairs came in handy. We had the second fridge for our food that would not fit upstairs. Also, we didn't have To go upstairs everytime you wanted a drink or snacks. Great idea! Although this home is not on the beach it's really close. I had back surgery a month before going and the short walk didn't bother me at all. The part of the beach we accessed was never crowded. I realize it was it was in May, but I've rented near the pier many times and you really had to get out early to claim a spot, even in May. Nice sun room upstairs and a screened in porch downstairs with great views. On the top floor there is a deck we used a lot. Plenty of seating and great ocean breezes. The great thing about this house is the room you have to spread out. For me, I like to get off by myself sometimes to just read or be alone. This house offers that space. You never feel on top of each other. We hung out at the pool a lot of the time. It had nice, new chairs that were comfy and not PLASTIC! The yard is fenced in and the landscaping is beautiful. Tables and chairs allowed us to play games by the pool. Outside shower came in handy too. If you plan on grilling you will need to bring your own grill as one does not come with house. I plan on suggesting to owner to provide one. We took our boats for a short ride to the Murrells Inlet boardwalk for dinner and great bars a couple of nights. So much fun! Also we took the boats to the point for a day. It's at the mouth of the ocean and creek. There is great fishing when you get in the channel. Caught a 6 lb flounder. I would recommend this home to everyone and I've rented 11 homes at Garden City. It's the cleanest you will find, and has all the space you could need. The owners are great and will answer any questions you have!
- By Anne Howell for a stay on 05/19/2012