October - December 2014 Arrivals:$125 OFF
*Specials Apply to NEW Full Week Reservations Only and Exclude Holidays
Second Row/Second Home From Ocean - 1414B North Ocean Boulevard
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
From Piers: 0.9 Miles North of Surfside Pier & 3.4 Miles North of Garden City Pier
No Smoking Allowed
No Pets Allowed
New in 01/2002, Private Pool (12' x 24' & 3' to 5' Deep) - Professionally Maintained, Street Side/Ocean Side Covered Porches 1st & 2nd Levels, 6 Rockers, Exterior Shower, Paved Parking, 1 Parking Bay, 4 Covered Parking, 6 Total Parking, Professionally Landscaped Grounds
5 Televisions - 1 Large Screen in Living Room, 1 DVD/VCR Combo Player, Stereo, 3 Wall Hair Dryers, Business Class High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Approximately 2,800 Square Feet
Upstairs Bedrooms (Three): 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Singles
Downstairs Bedrooms (Two): 1 Queen, 1 Queen
Downstairs Living Room (One): 1 Sleeper Sofa
Upstairs (Three) 3 Private
Downstairs (One) 1 Bedroom & Hall Access
Heat & Central A/C
Washer & Dryer
Range & Oven
Pillows & Comforters
Iron & Ironing Board
Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed.
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
Another Great Stay at Cozy Corner!
- This is the 2nd time we stayed at Cozy Corner. We had another great vacation. The owner has made some very nice improvements to the home including new carpeting in the bedrooms and the entire upstairs. A new large screen TV downstairs in the living room, updated cushions and bar stool covers in the dining area as well as replastering of the pool. The location is great. It is on a corner lot directly across the street from the beach with the beach access right by the house. Since it is in a residential section, there isn't much foot traffic to be concerned about either. If you are looking for a quiet area with a perfectly located beach house, you will not be disappointed. I would definitely stay here again next year.
- By Christy for a stay on 09/06/14
- We thoroughly enjoyed the location and the pool. Great Time!
- By Margot for a stay on 7/20/2013
April 2014 stay
- Our stay was really nice! The house and location were perfect! I would recommend it, thanks for a good time!
- By Sharon for a stay on 4/12/2014
September 2013 Stay
- Awesome!!! week & weather in Myrtle Beach
- By Fran for a stay on 9/14/2013
Loved the location!!
- This was our first vacation at Cozy Corner. We have never stayed across the street from the ocean before so we were skeptical. The house was in a perfect location right at beach access. The house is very nice but needs a few updates (especially carpeting upstairs) and the pool appeared dirty but later found out it really just needs re-plastering. We booked our vacation within a month of arrival and the owner was very accommodating and also allowed us to bring 2 small dogs. We would definitely stay in this house again.
- By Christy for a stay on 09/07/2013