Ocean Front - 1927 South Waccamaw Drive
Garden City Beach, South Carolina
From Piers: 5.3 Miles South of Surfside Pier & 2.9 Miles South of Garden City Pier
No Smoking Allowed
No Pets Allowed
Oceanfront & Street Side Covered Porches 1st Level, Private Walkway to Beach, Exterior Shower, Paved Parking, 2 Parking Bays, 4 Covered, 6 Total Parking, Professionally Landscaped Grounds
Professionally Decorated, 2 Oceanfront Master Suites with Jacuzzis, Additional Sitting Area, Ceramic Tile Main Level, Ceiling Fans, 7 Televisions, 2 DVD Players, Business Class High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Approximately 2880 Square Feet
Upstairs Bedrooms (Four): 1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Double Beds
Upstairs Living Area: 1 Sleeper Sofa
Downstairs Bedrooms (One): 1 Queen
Upstairs (Four) 4 Private, 2 Masters w/Jacuzzis
Downstairs (One) 1 Bedroom & Hall Access
Heat & Central A/C
Washer & Dryer
Range & Oven
Pillows & Comforters
Iron & Ironing Board
Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed.
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
Four Seasons Dream Vacation
- This was our first time renting the Four Seasons house. This house was clean. Excellent place to stay for the kids. We were surprised when we arrived the place had an in ground pool. The only comment I would give to the home owner is handles on the kitchen cabinets because they were a little hard to open, besides that I could not be happier with the place and already plan to rent again next year. One of the best vacations my family has had.
- By Jennifer for a stay on 08/17/13
- We have rented from Seaside Rentals the past three years. This house is by far was the best. Very peaceful location, would probably be a little out of the way for most. We loved it. Only reason I didn't give it five stars, is because there were some issues with the stove. I agree with another review about the cabinets being hard to open. Besides those couple little issues a great place to vacation. Going back next year!
- By Carla for a stay on
Four Seasons Dream Vacation
- This was our first time renting the Four Seasons house. Amazing views everyday. The house was clean. Excellent place to stay for the kids. We were surprised when we arrived the place had an in ground pool. The only comment I would give to the home owner is handles on the kitchen cabinets because they were alittle hard to open. Besides that comments, I could not be happier with the place and already plan to rent again next year. One of the best vacations my family has had.
- By Jennifer for a stay on 08/17/2013
- Great house and view! This was my first trip to Myrtle Beach and the privacy on the beach was superb. Did not have a worry at all for our small children! Thank you so much for helping us make great memories.
- By Joyce for a stay on 06/30/12
Little piece of heaven
- We have stayed here every other year for quite a while now.. We love it.laST year it was a little sad to see that the owners are allowing the home to begin to go down.a Liitle cleaning and paint sure would make a difference.It is perfect size and location to meet the needs of my family.Hope we can come again
- By REDHAWK from ANDERSON
- This house is in a nice location and has easy access to the beach.
- By Pete from Michigan