Ocean Front - 2020 North Waccamaw Drive
Garden City Beach, South Carolina
From Piers: 1.1 Miles South of Surfside Pier & 2.3 Miles North of Garden City Pier
NEW STUNNING DECOR! UPGRADES SOON TO COME! THIS HOUSE WILL LOOK BETTER THAN EVER!
No Smoking Allowed
Dog Friendly - Deposit Required Click or Call for More Information
Neighborhood Pool (36' x 18' & 3' to 5' Deep) - Professionally Maintained Pool, Oceanfront Covered Porch & Sun Deck 1st Level, Private Walkway to Beach, Exterior Shower, Paved Parking, 1 Parking Bay, 2 Covered, 4 Total Parking, Professionally Landscaped Grounds
Professionally Decorated, Oceanfront Living Room First Level w/Porch Access, Oceanfront Master Suite Second Level, Ceiling Fans, Televisions in Every Bedroom & Living Area, 6 Televisions - 1 Large Screen, 2 DVD/VCR Combos in Living Area & Master Bedroom, 1 VCR Player, 1 DVD Player, Business Class High Speed Internet Access, Stereo, Approximately 2,544 Square Feet
Upstairs Bedrooms (Four): 1 King, 2 Doubles, 1 Queen, 1 Queen
Downstairs Bedrooms (One): 2 Singles
Downstairs Living Area: 1 Sleeper Sofa
Upstairs (Three) 2 Private, 1 Shared
Downstairs (One) 1 Bedroom & Hall Access
Heat & Central A/C,Washer & Dryer, Range & Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Pillows & Comforters, Iron & Ironing Board, Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed.
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
- We are repeat customers and always enjoy this home. The location is perfect, the house is very nicely appointed and comfortable. I love that we are able to bring our small dog along. The office is extremely accommodating and the staff is kind and professional. We truly appreciate our time in Portofino IV 2020.
- By Theresa for a stay on feb 1
- SO hard to find pet friendly rentals, great to be able to bring our dogs! Lovely place, 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, living area is larger than it looks in the photos. HUGE deck with INCREDIBLE view! Steps to the beach! 1/2 of deck is shaded. Just loved it!
- By Linda for a stay on 09/20/14
- We really loved this home. It was sooo nice to be able to bring our precious fur babies along! We will definitely be coming back next year!
- By Kristi for a stay on 9-13-14
- 3rd year in a row at this house, Love it!!
- By M. for a stay on 9/7/13
September 2013 Stay
- Great vacation and stay!!!
- By Judy for a stay on 9/14/2013
February 2014 stay
- We are back home in Ohio and are already looking forward to our stay next year. Thank you to the staff for helping us find this home. Thank you to the owners of the house. Your home is lovely and we found it comfortable. Light subtle decor that we found very pleasing. If I had any suggestion at all it would be adding a peep hole at the kitchen door. Its more of a security thing for us older renters. Other than that we loved it. I particularly loved the little table and chairs in the mast suite. I found myself enjoying the view from those beautiful windows while I was able to work on my computer from the table. Please dont change that! We look forward to staying again next year, Thank you all again, this was our first experience with a rental home and im happy to say a very pleasant experience at that.
- By Theresa for a stay on 2/1/2014
Wonderful Vacation Home
- Excellent house, clean, larger that it looks in the photos. Great beach access. Would stay there again. The location was perfect.
- By Corinne for a stay on 25 June, 2011