October - December 2014 Weekly Arrivals: 30% OFF
*Specials Apply to NEW Full Week Reservations Only and Exclude Holidays
Ocean Front - 1875 South Waccamaw Drive
Garden City Beach, South Carolina
From Piers: 5.3 Miles South of Surfside Pier & 2.9 Miles South of Garden City Pier
No Smoking Allowed
Dog Friendly - Deposit Required Click or Call for More Information
Private Pool (25' x 10' & 2' - 6' Deep) - Professionally Maintained with Ionization, Seasonal Pool Heating Available for Additional Fee,Oceanfront Porches 1st Level & 2nd Levels, Private Walkway to Beach, Exterior Shower, Rockers, Paved Parking, 2 Parking Bays, 4 Covered, 8 Total Parking, Professionally Landscaped Grounds
Professionally Decorated, Elevator Service Available, 2 Oceanfront Master Suites, Additional Seating/Den & Dining Areas, 2 Wet Bars w/Ice Makers & Mini-Refrigerators, Dark Cherry Hardwood Flooring, Tile in All Bathrooms, Ceiling Fans, 10 Flat Screen Televisions, TWO 60” Smart TV’s w/Netflix, YouTube and Pandora, 1 BLUERAY Player, Stereo, Business Class High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Brand New Washer/Dryers, 2 Refrigerators, 1 Dishwasher, Approximately 6,000 Square Feet
Upstairs Bedrooms (Five): 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen
Downstairs Bedrooms (Two): 1 King, 1 Queen
Downstairs Living Area: 2 Sofa Beds and 1 Fold Away Bed
Upstairs (Five) 5 Private
Downstairs (Two + 1 Half) 2 Private, 1/2 Hall Access
Heat & Central A/C, New Washer & Dryer, Range & Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Pillows & Comforters, Iron & Ironing Board, Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed.
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
- This is a beautiful home with spectacular ocean views and a lovely open floor plan. Very comfortable, full of light, very nicely decorated.
- By Alice for a stay on 9/13/14
Great House!! Great Time!!!
- This house is absolutely beautiful and functional. Everything you could want plus so close to the beach one can sit on the porch and watch the grand kids. This was our second time at this house and can't wait for the third. Thanks. Henley Olmert
- By Henley for a stay on
- By Henley for a stay on
Great Time Together
- We had 9 adults and 3 children and this was the perfect house. There was plenty of room for all of us to be apart or together. The morning sunrises were beautiful sitting on the rockers on the back deck witg coffee in hand. The area was quiet. The beach was mostly ours and with the kids, it was great because they could run and be free. It was a relaxing vacation week. We saw the dolphins every day. Some of us relaxed by the pool later in the day. The Gulf Stream Cafe has great food and the best sunsets. You can walk there ( 1/2 mi). Murrells Inlet was also a nice place to walk around and try the different resturants. We are already booked for 2013, and this year more of our family will be joining us.
- By judy for a stay on 08/25/2012
Southern Elegance Beats Expectations
- We had 12 adults, 2 little ones and 1 infant at the Southern Elegance for 1 week. The house has more than enough room to keep people out of each other's hair. There is a large great room/kitchen/dinning area on the main floor with a comfortable living area on the second floor. The bedrooms and baths are more than adequate. One caveat - if you are looking for peace and quiet the bedrooms on the main floor might not be your first choice as the entire house has wood floors and the noises tend to echo right into the bedrooms on the first floor. The beach area is very nice and uncrowded as the house sits on the very southern end of the peninsula. There isn't mush to do in the immediate area (which was nice) but MB and/or Murrel's Inlet is a short drive away. The pool is nice but doesn't offer too much shaded area to get out of the sun. A pop-up shade canopy worked wonders for us. Also, there isn't a lot of deck area around the pool and can get crowded easily and isn't the best with kids running around as the deck sits up about 2 feet from the ground with no railing. Be sure to give the Gulf Stream Cafe a try. We tried Creek Ratz which was a disaster (never got seated). So, we picked up take out from The Gulfstream Cafe (walking distance from the house) and it was great. I would definitely, give it a try for a sit-down meal.
- By Keith for a stay on 8/21/2010
Beautiful, with all the comforts of home.
- The house was beautiful and well furnished. The pool was nice but used very little, we just prefered the ocean. For some reason none of the locks worked on the bedrooms or bath rooms which made it a little inconvient. Over all we had a wonderful experience and would love to return.
- By Sandy from Virginia
- I'll start with the negative. The alarm went off every day for the first 3 days. We had the police there at one point. That's it. The good...Very large. There are basically 3 areas that you can sit and watch tv on a large HD flat screen. I think every bedroom had a tv too. Being right on the beach was great. The water was literally 60 feet from the back door. No need to take big coolers and haul all kinds of stuff down to the beach. The pool was nice, but we hardly ever used it. Plenty of parking. Two full refrigerators in the kitchen, a wine cooler, and a small fridge upstairs. We had 16 people and the house was more than big enough.
- By Tuz from Altoona, PA