Second Row/Second Home - 610A Ocean Boulevard North
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
From Piers: 0.5 Miles North of Surfside Pier & 2.9 Miles North of Garden City Pier
No Smoking Allowed
No Pets Allowed
Private Pool (25' x 12' & 3' to 5' Deep) -NEWLY PAINTED EXTERIOR! EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN BEFORE! Professionally Maintained, Seasonal Pool Heating Available for Additional Fee, Street Side & Pool Side Covered Porches First Level, Street Side Covered Porch Second Level, Street Side Sun Deck Third Level, Paved Parking, 3 Parking Bays, 3 Covered, 6 Total Parking, Professionally Landscaped Grounds,
NEWLY PAINTED INTERIOR! NEW HEATPUMPS! NEW COMFY MATTRESSES! Three Floors, Professionally Decorated, Pool Side Living/Dining Areas w/Porch Access First Level, Master Suite w/Jacuzzi & Sun Deck Access Third Level, Ceramic Tile First & Second Levels, Additional Sitting Area Second Level w/Covered Porch Access, Wet Bar w/Ice Maker & Mini-Refrigerator, 8 Televisions - 1 in Every Bedroom, 8 DVD Players, Stereo, Wireless Internet Access, Ceiling Fans, Approximately 4,540 Square Feet
Upstairs Bedrooms/Third Floor (Two): 1 King, 2 Queens
Upstairs Bedrooms/Second Floor (Three): 2 Queens, 1 King, 1 King
Downstairs Bedrooms (One): 2 Queens
3rd Floor (Two) - 1 Private, 1 Hall Access
2nd Floor (Three) 3 Private
Downstairs (One + 1 Half) 1 Private, 1/2 Hall Access
Heat & Central A/C, Washer & Dryer, Range & Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Pillows & Comforters, Iron & Ironing Board, Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed.
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
A Family Favorite!
- Our large family has enjoyed Surfin' Safari for the past 3 years, and we already have booked our vacation dates for the summer of 2015. The house is spacious, clean, and nicely decorated. The children love the private swimming pool and second den area. The adults love the large and well furnished kitchen, easy access and short walk to the beach, and ample parking space. Seaside rentals has always been very helpful and prompt in their service. Surfin' Safari is located conveniently in between the delicious restaurants in Murrell's Inlet and Family Kingdom in Myrtle. I would recommend this house to anyone!
- By Jennifer for a stay on June 21, 2014
WOW!!! Surfin Safari!!!!
- Our group has been with Seaside Rentals for close to 20 years. Surfin Safari is the third property we have rented over the years. I must say Surfin Safari is at the top of our list. This wonderful property is always very clean.It has great kitchen/bathrooms with modern up to date appliances/counter tops/fixtures. Very good lighting(both inside and out).Features we enjoy include spacious parking,nice porches,a charcoal grill,really nice pool with quality pool furniture and of course extreamly easy access to the beach!! in other words folks this is truly a dream vacation home!!!
- By Charlie for a stay on
Great house and location
- This was our second stay at Surfin' Safari and we have already booked our stay for 2015. We have a large extended family (between 14-17 people) and we have plenty of room and never feel crowded. Partial view of ocean off front porches and the back porch is our favorite place to gather in the mornings and at night. It would be helpful to have additional rockers/chairs for the porch. The second floor has a grat hang out area with a bar, ice maker and refrigerator which comes in very handy. The house could use a few upgrades and the exterior is showing some wear and tear but I would still highly recommend the house. Also, we only deal with Seaside Rentals as they are by far the best rental company in South Myrtle Beach.
- By Henry for a stay on July 19, 2014
Review of our Stay at Surfin' Safari
- This was our sixth year of staying @ your vacation home during our annual vacation trip to Surfside Beach. Your home accommodates our family with our three children and our five grandchildren and our brother. We enjoy the pool and your spacious three level home, We plan on returning for many more years to come. Thanks for opening your wonderful home to us each year. Your friends from Pennsylvania, The Andersons
- By Robert for a stay on 09-09-14
Great place, wonderful house
- We had a great time at Surfin Safari. The house was beautiful, well stocked kitchen, comfortable for a family of 18. The second floor bar and sitting area came in handy for that extra space needed with a large family. Pool was great! It was deep around 6ft in the deep end,great to jump in. Also great views, and easy access to the beach !! Parking is also wonderful! Room for 5-6 cars easy!! We have already booked for next year!!!
- By Jane for a stay on 9/06/14
The Perfect Beach House
- We had eighteen people (7 kids ) in our "herd" this year. The house never felt cramped and was equipped with all the ammenties you would need. The house was not on the beach, but it still had easy access to the beach. We absolutley loved the house, had no complaints, and can`t wait to come back next year.
- By Jim for a stay on 06/09/2012
Our family had a great vacation due largely in part to this wond
- Our family's annual vacation is an event we have had for over twenty years. We have been fortunate to have stayed in a number of beautiful homes in different area locations. We have used different rental agencies and have always looked forward to the excitement of renting a new home each year. To say that we have already reserved this home for our 2014 vacation says it all, because this is the first time in twenty years we have stayed at the same home twice. The home itself, the location, the side street entrance for parking and the staff at Seaside Rentals all contributed to a unanimous family vote to reserve this home again.
- By Mary from Sparta, NC
Surfin Safari house was the perfect house for our gang!
- The house was quite large and roomy . We never found ourselves feeling cramped . There were enough places for the 12 of us to be seated at the table. We absolutely loved the kitchen and found the two ovens handy. The kitchen ended up being our hangout.We loved having the three balconys for sitting. The location is perfect,it's not beachfront but you have a great view of the beach. We all loved the bedrooms and the fact that we had our own bathrooms with shower or shower and tub.We had an issue with our gas barbecue not working properly and it was replaced before the end of the day ,the same day we complained about it. The only negative thing we can say is if you leave something behind and it's worth something, kiss it goodbye. My grownup son left a Toronto Maple Leaf under armour jacket in his bedroom closet, and when we called to inquire we were told the inspection team didn't report finding anything. It's your word against theirs. All in all we had a great time at surfin safari and we wished that we had stayed there in all our previous years that we stayed at a resort.
- By Debbie and Kevin from Thorold, Ont.
excellent place to bring our family together
- Booking this home through Seaside Rentals was one of the easiest vacations I have ever planned. Check-in was quick and simple. The home was immaculate when we arrived and absolutely a gorgeous place to bring our family together to spend a week at the beach. Lots of room, with numerous amenities. Walk to the beach was easy. I will definitely be looking at this property again in the future when we want to get together at a large beach home. We have a condo at Surfside, but it only has 2 bedrooms, so when we want to invite our children (all grown and married) this is a perfect vacation spot! The owners of this property have it decorated so warm and lovely, you feel like you are indeed home!! Thanks for a great week!
- By Great Family Vacation Home from Roanoke Virginia area
Awesome House/ Great Rental Agency
- I booked over the internet and actually reserved Triple Crown, however due to some mix up we had to choose a different house. We ended up with Surfin Safari and couldn't have been happier with our selection. The house was immaculate, more then we could have dreamed of. Even though we had seen pictures of it on the internet we were still in awe when we walked in and looked arond. The house took our breathe away and offered everything we could need for a weeks stay. Very clean, well maintained. (As a family of home builders and landlords i can appreciate a well maintained home) We will definately be back and wish to get that house again.
- By VDosa from Niagara Falls, CANADA