Second Row/Second Home From The Ocean - 1214B North Ocean Boulevard
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
From Piers: 0.7 Miles North of Surfside Pier & 3.1 Miles North of Garden City Pier
No Smoking Allowed
No Pets Allowed (2014)
Private Pool (25' x 12' & 3' - 5' Deep) - Professionally Maintained, Seasonal Pool Heating Available, Street Side & Pool Side Covered Porches First Level, Street Side Porch & Sun Deck Second Level, Street Side Balcony Third Level, Exterior Shower, Paved Parking, 2 Parking Bays, 4 Covered, 6 Total Parking, Professionally Landscaped Grounds
Professionally Decorated, Three Floors, Third Level Master Suite w/Jacuzzi/Sitting Area/Balcony, Second Level Additional Sitting Area, Wet Bar, Mini-Refrigerator, 8 Televisions - 1 Big Screen, 2 DVD Players, 1 VCR Player, Business Class High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Approximately 4,540 Square Feet
Upstairs Bedrooms (3rd Floor) (Two): 1 King, 2 Queens
Upstairs Bedrooms (2nd Floor) (Three): 2 Queens, 1 King, 1 King
Downstairs Bedrooms (One): 1 King
3rd Floor (Two) - 1 Private, 1 Hall Access
2nd Floor (Three) 3 Private
Downstairs (One + 1 Half) 1 Private, 1/2 Living Area Access
Heat & Central A/C, Washer & Dryer, Range & Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Pillows & Comforters, Iron & Ironing Board, Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed.
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
The Flamingo Is Perfect
- Our extended family rented The Flamingo Sept. 14-21, 2013. I cannot say enough about this house, it is perfect in every way. The exceptional three floor layout met all our needs. We particularly enjoyed the four balconies, one on each floor on the beach side and a fourth one overlooking the pool. The owners have gone to great lengths to make sure you have all the comforts of home, from the very well appointed kitchen to the flat screen TVs in each room. With sitting rooms on each floor everyone had room to spread out and feel as if they had an area of their own. The house is conveniently located with the beach just a few steps away and a very short drive to many, many restaurants as well as shopping. Having rented houses in the past where I was less than pleased with the overall cleanliness it was a pleasure to walk in and find that the Flamingo was clean and fresh throughout. Lastly, though certainly not least, we appreciate the fact that our little Shih Tzu was welcome. As a family who never travels without our pet it means a great deal to us to find such an amazing house where the owners understand that fact. The staff at Seaside Rental was professional, friendly and most helpful. The I-phone app is especially convenient. I highly recommend their services to families looking to rent a home in the Myrtle Beach area. Our family has enthusiastically voted to hold the very same house for 2014 and look forward to another pleasant experience working with Seaside Realty. Thanks so much to the owners and Seaside Realty for helping to make our 2013 annual family vacation perfect!! The Taylor Family Marion, NC
- By Suzan for a stay on September 14, 2013
vacationeragain from Charlotte NC
- We were there for the holidays. The place is huge with private space for everyone. The two family areas were well furnished with new big screen Tv's and space for everyone to sit. Nice new leather sofas all the other seating was well kept and great to sit on. The kitchen was better stocked than our home kitchen, things like a Ninja blender and a huge crock pot. Net pots and plenty of them. The house even had a separate dining room. Bedrooms were well furnished with what appeared to be all new mattresses and bedding and each of the six bedrooms had its own flat screen tv. Carpet appeared to be new and was great to walk on...really soft.. The bathrooms were very large and our group of 17 never ran out of hot water. There are three balconies with great ocean views on the front.. The porch rockers with side tables were great to sit out and have a cup of coffee while reading and watching the waves. There was always plenty of parking and the pool was huge, though we did not use it...it was November. My wife says I should make a big deal about how new, clean and fresh everything was and she was the one cooking Thanksgiving dinner there. She also liked all the new appliances Sooo...I just did. Great place. Highly recommend.
- By NA for a stay on 11/26/2013
Fantastic Vacation Home
- We rented the Flamingo in August of 09 and really did not know what to expect. When we arrived, we were more than pleased with what we saw from the outside. When we entered, we were amazed to see what a beautiful and well cared for home and the decor was well done. This is a very spacious beach house with all the amenties that one could want. All bedrooms had their own private baths which was wonderful for our family as there were 17 of us. Everyone had their own privacy when it came to getting ready to shower and go see the sights at Barefoot landing. The beach was directly across the street which had a very easy access for beach chairs, umbrellas, etc. The pool was a great thing to be able to come back to after a hot morning in sand at the beach, refreshing and very relaxing. We wanted to rent it again this year, 2010, but it was already booked, what a bummer! We will definitely go back again next year and will book it early enough. I would recommend this home highly as it has everything you need. As for Seaside rental, they were very accomodating anytime I called them before our vacation and very accomodating when we arrived, could not ask for better customer service.
- By Happy Family vacation from Upstate New York
Celebrated a great Thanksgiving with family while vacationing!
- We were upgraded into this property due to unforeseen problems with our original rental. We loved the property. There was plenty of room for everyone. It was clean, comfortable and perfect for our holiday week. Would recommend this property highly!
- By Southern Girl at Heart from Hudson, NY