Second Row/Second Home From Ocean - 540 South Waccamaw Drive
Garden City Beach, South Carolina
From Piers: 2.9 Miles South of Surfside Pier & 0.4 Miles South of Garden City Pier
No Pets Allowed
New Appliances for 2017 Season!
Private Pool (20' x 20' & 3' - 4' Deep) - Professionally Maintained, Seasonal Pool Heating Available with fee, Streetside & Poolside Covered Porches First Level, Streetside Covered Porches Second Level, Streetside Sun Deck Third Level, Exterior Shower w/Hot and Cold Water, Outdoor Summer Kitchen Area - Sink & Refrigerator, Built in Charcoal Grill, 1 Parking Bay, Paved Parking, 5 Total Parking, Professionally Landscaped Grounds
Professionally Decorated, NEW APPLIANCES FOR 2017 SEASON, Master Suite w/Jacuzzi & Sun Deck Access, Additional Sitting Area, Ceramic Tile Main Level, Wet Bar w/Mini Refrigerator, 8 Televisions, DVD Player, Business Class High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Ceiling Fans, Approximately 4,496 Square Feet
Upstairs Bedrooms (3rd Floor) (Two): 1 King, 1 King
Upstairs Bedrooms (2nd Floor) (Three): 2 Queens, 1 Queen, 1 Queen
Upstairs Sitting Area (2d Floor): 1 Sofa Bed
Downstairs Bedrooms (One): 2 Queens
3rd Floor (Two) - 1 Private, 1 Hall Access
2nd Floor (Three) 3 Private
Downstairs (One + 1 Half) 1 Private, 1/2 Hall Access
Heat & Central A/C, Washer & Dryer, Range & Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Pillows & Comforters, Iron & Ironing Board, Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed.
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
One of the best family vacations
- This house is great for families, the only thing that would be nice is, a better selection of cooking pots/pans, maybe a crock pot. The new living room furniture was really nice, although not quite enough sitting space for a large family. Over all we really enjoyed this house, loved the decor. Thanks to the owner for the upkeep of such a nice home and thanks to the staff at Seaside Realty, you are the nicest people and a big thanks for responding so fast on bringing a mop,& broom to us, we liked being able to clean up after ourselves. We have rented 2 years in a row with this company and hope to continue this tradition for our families...Thanks so much...
- By anita for a stay on 09-28-2013
wish we lived there
- My family and I have stayed at Triple Crown 2 yrs now and we absolutely loved it!Starting with the very friendly and professional staff at Seaside rentals...The house was beautifully decorated ,everything up to date, and very clean.. Everyone enjoyed the pool as well as the ocean.When we had a slight problem with the pool filter the service people were there within a couple of hours. Our stay at Triple Crown was a wonderful experience and would absolutely go back and would recommend it to a friend!
- By Kathleen for a stay on 07/04/2009
Very beautiful home!!!!!
- This homes is very beautiful. It is in a good location to everything you'll need and good access to the beach. The home was laid out prefect and had plenty of room for a large family or group. It was very clean and well maintained inside and out. Would definitely go back to that house and dealing with the reality was a breeze and they were very nice. 10 out 10
- By Tony for a stay on 10/03/2009