Steps to the Ocean/Fifth Home From Ocean – 113 Pinewood Drive North
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
From Piers: 0.2 Miles North of Surfside Pier & 2.7 Miles North Of Garden City Pier
No Smoking Allowed
No Pets Allowed
Private Pool (10' x 23' & 3' to 5' Deep) - Professionally Maintained, Pool Side Covered Porches First & Second Levels, Exterior Shower, 2 Parking Bays, 3 Covered Parking, 5 Total Parking, Professionally Landscaped Grounds
Professionally Decorated, Pool Side Living & Dining Areas w/Porch Access, Additional Sitting Area, Ceramic Tile, Ceiling Fans, Business Class High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Wireless Internet, 7 Televisions, 2 DVD Players, Approximately 2,800 Square Feet, No Landline Telephone Available
Upstairs Bedrooms (Four): 1 King, 1 Bunk-Single over Single, 1 Queen, 1 Queen
Downstairs Bedrooms (Two): 1 Queen, 1 Queen
Upstairs (Three) 2 Private, 1 Shared
Downstairs (One + 1 Half) 1 Shared, 1/2 Hall Access
Heat & Central A/C Washer & Dryer Range & Oven Refrigerator Dishwasher Pillows & Comforters Iron & Ironing Board Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed.
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
A Shore Thing
- I loved this house and everything that went with it. We were a 5 minute walk to the beach and close to the pier and a few other places. I had the master bath and just wished that the tub worked, but it was not the owners fault. I would come back to this house again!
- By Colleen for a stay on 07112015
- This is a Great house for a large group. We had three families stay here and there was plenty of room. The loft at the top of the stairs was a perfect hangout for the kids while the adults were in the relaxing living room and big dining room table. The kitchen is quite big. There is a lot of counter space and six barstools for the kids to eat at. The poo; area is first rate. Palm trees surrounding the pool provide shade for those wishing to sit in the back yard to read a book or watch the grandkids swim. The grocery store is right up the street and there is an awesome 36 hole mini golf course 5 minutes away called Buccaneer Bay. Highway 17 is close by and the attractions in myrtle beach are only a 15-20 minute drive from the house. Now if South Carolina would just build a connecting highway from interstate 95......I can dream can't I???
- By ED for a stay on 08/13/13
Fun Family Vacation For 11
- The Morrison, Passero, & Lewis families loved this vacation home, it was clean, good location, property was well maintained. We all agreed that we would go back to this house again. The owners recommendations on nearby activities was very helpful. We would highly recommend this beach home. Thank you for sharing your home with us. God's blessing to you!!!!
- By Morrison for a stay on 05/2014
- This property's proximity to the beach was great. Also, more relaxed atmosphere than Myrtle Beach.
- By Lisa for a stay on 07/2014
Can't Wait To Come Back
- We vacation in Surfside every other year and this is the first year we used VRBO. It was an excellent experience and we couldn't be happier that we found this house. It was in a great location, very clean with plenty of room. The owners were always pleasant to talk to and answered all questions very quickly. We are looking forward to our next trip to Surfside and plan to stay in this house again.
- By Bradley for a stay on 08/2012
- We had a great time on our family vacation. We had ages 7 years to 79 years old. There was plenty of room for all 12 of us to have our own space. Everything was very clean. The pool was the highlight for the kids...day and night. It was just a short walk to the ocean...about 4 blocks away with no heavy traffic to cross. The kitchen was equipped with toaster, coffee pots, blender, microwave, etc....the conveniences of home. Our idea when we started planning was to spend alot of time at Myrtle Beach...but enjoyed Surfside so much more! The golf cart rental was great...so easy to get around without having to take the car. We ate at three really good restaurants in Surfside while we were there...two of them were side by side right on the ocean (can't remember the names), and the other was Bubba's Fish Shack. I would highly recommend this home to others.
- By Nina for a stay on 07/2013
Three Families From Ohio
- Awesome house! Fantastic location. This was our first trip to Surfside after many years spent in the Outer Banks and Hilton Head. This was a great location for our families, with children ranging in ages of 7-14. The Pier was close as well as shopping, putt-putt, restaurants, ice cream stores, etc, Were able to walk everywhere. Very close walk to the beach, but also spent a lot of time in the pool and pool area. The house was the perfect set-up for three families and was very clean and well stocked. Very spacious with room for everyone. Great owners to work with! Thanks for a great week in Surfside.
- By Patsy for a stay on 07/2013
- Great house really close to the beach. The pool was clean as well as the house. there was plenty of parking and seating for meals. The rooms were decorated very nicely. It was great to have the 4.5 bathrooms. We could have used a few more bath towels and kitchen towels but other than that the house was great and we would definitely go back.
- By Brad for a stay on 07/2013
Great Family Vacation With Lots Of Amenities
- We had a wonderful time at the shore house. Upon arrival, we were very pleased with both the cleanliness and size of the home. The house is much bigger than the photos show and so much closer to the beach than we expected. It was so great to cool off at the pool between beach trips and felt that the house accommodated all of our needs. What is great about the house is that 5 of the 6 rooms have queen beds so the house is great for couples. The 6th room has bunk beds with also enough room to put an air mattress on the floor. We had 11 adults and 2 kids in the house and there was plenty of room. We would definitely rent again!
- By Sarah for a stay on 07/2013
Great Week At The Beach
- Perfect vacation house for our extended family vacation over the fourth of July. We had 11 people in our party and the house never felt crowded due to the # of TV's (my son's and their friends watched the World Cup) and the large kitchen/bar/dining area. The house was in great shape, clean and the beds were comfortable. The proximity to the pier was nice for getting a snack and/or dinner at River City, fishing on some nights and watching the fireworks on the fourth.
- By Maggie for a stay on 06/2014
Perfect Beach Vacation
- This was our second stay at "A Shore Thing." The house was very clean and spacious. We had 7 adults and 6 children with us and we never felt overcrowded. There was a t.v. in every room and extremely comfortable beds. We walked to the beach every morning and then returned to the house for lunch and the pool in the afternoon. There are restaurants to eat at within walking distance. We have had two awesome vacations at this home. I would recommend it to anyone.
- By Sue for a stay on 06/2014
- This is a great house for a large group. We had three families stay here and there was plenty of room. The loft at the top of the stairs was a perfect hangout for the kids while the adults were in the relaxing living room and big dining room table. The kitchen is quite big. There is alot of counter space and six barstools for the kids to eat at. The pool area is first rate. Palm trees surrounding the pool provide shade for those wishing to sit in the back yard to read a book or watch the grandkids swim. The beach is a 3 minute walk from the back gate. The grocery store is right up the street and there is an awesome 36 hole mini golf course 5 minutes away called Buccaneer Bay. Highway 17 is close by and the attractions in Myrtle Beach are only a 15-20 minute drive from the house. Now if South Carolina would just build a connecting highway from intersate 95...........I can dream can't I???
- By Ed for a stay on 08/03/2013
We finally nailed it
- We always spend several weeks online trying to find the perfect rental home for our large family. This is the first house that ever exceeded our expectations. The pictures online did not do this house justice. The living areas are very big and comfortable. The kitchen had everything. The Master is huge and very nice. The decks are bigger than they appear online, as are the bedrooms. The house was very clean and convenient to the beach. We rented a golf cart, but everyone preferred the short stroll. The pool area is great with plenty of sun or shade. We will definitely stay here again.
- By Terrance for a stay on 7/21/12
Best Vacation Home
- House was great and under 1 minute walk to the beach. Private Swimming Pool was enjoyed by everyone especially the kids. Everything we needed was in the house.Lot's of kitchen supplies for cooking inside of out. Can't wait to do it again next year!
- By Paula for a stay on 5/7/11