Walk to the Beach 1015 South Dogwood Drive
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
From Piers: 0.6 Miles South of Surfside Pier & 2.3 Miles North of Garden City Pier
No Smoking Allowed
No Pets Allowed
Built 2012, Private Pool (17' x 13' & 3' to 4' Deep) - Professionally Maintained, Pool Side Covered Porch First Level, Exterior Shower, Paved Parking, 4 Total Parking, Professionally Landscaped Grounds
Professionally Decorated, Ground Level Entry, Pool Side Living Room w/Porch Access First Level, 5 Flat Screen Televisions(46" in Living Room, 32" in Master, 24" in Bedrooms), Wireless Internet Access, Telephone Service Provided, Hardwood Floors Main Level
Upstairs Bedrooms (Four): 1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Queen, 1 Queen
Downstairs: Sleeper Sofa in First Floor Living Area
Upstairs (Three) 2 Private, 1 Shared (Master w/Walk in Shower Only)
Downstairs (One) 1 Half Bath
Heat & Central A/C,Washer & Dryer, Range & Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Pillows & Comforters, Iron & Ironing Board, Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed.
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
April 2015 Stay
- This is our 3rd stay in a Seaside hone. It was wonderful as usual. We loved the quiet street and short walk to the beach. The house has great decor, even better than the pictures on the website. The best feature for our family was the heated pool! We will definitely stay at Blue Bayou again next year.
- By Stacey for a stay on
- Staff and service were excellent!! The times we called for maintenance they were there in 10 minutes!! Awesome Stay.
- By c for a stay on 9/14/13
Great Vacation Rental
- We loved your beautiful home. The furnishings are by far the nicest of any beach house we've ever rented. Very tastefully done. Just wish the pool had more direct sun.
- By Debbie for a stay on
- It was clean and well furnished, and a great location! Thank you for a great week!! - The Sullivans
- By Lynn for a stay on 7/13
- Staff and Service were excellent!! The times we called for maintenance they were there in 10 minutes!! Awesome Stay!!
- By Cook for a stay on
Beautiful Beach Rental
- Blue Bayou is a beautiful beach rental in the perfect location. The house itself is beautiful with its hardwood floors in the lower level and large living area. it is a short walk to the beach and the neighborhood is a peaceful family area. It is a short drive to the Myrtle Beach area and to Murrells Inlet, but is away from the Hustling traffic. You could not ask for a more peaceful beach setting!
- By Kevin for a stay on 6 Apr 13
We love the Blue Bayou
- Our stay was in October 2012 & we thought Blue Bayou was wonderful & very, very comfortable. The house was decorated just right with light colors & lovely furniture. It was relaxing inside & outside. Sitting in the sun, by the pool, in the enclosed backyard was very peaceful. It was a plus having the beach so close within walking distance & enjoyed walking along the ocean. Can't wait to go back! It was like a home away from home. We recommend it highly!!! Carolyn & Stan Smith 10/8/12
- By Stan and Carolyn for a stay on 10/08/2012
Perfect Beach Rental.
- Blue Bayou is amazing! This is my second time staying here as a winter monthly rental... I absolutely LOVE it! The home has brand new furnishings, TVs, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and gorgeous hardwood floors as you walk in. It is decorated perfectly in bright, contemporary colors & beach decor. The bedrooms are spacious, beautiful stone tile shower in the master bath. I love the fenced-in backyard, including a private pool, gas grill and table/chairs... and it's just a short walk to the beach! I've had a great experience with Seaside Rentals... The staff is wonderful! I would stay here again & again... I definitely recommend it!
- By Kristen for a stay on 11/01/12