Ocean Front - 625 South Waccamaw Drive
Garden City Beach, South Carolina
From Piers: 2.9 Miles South of Surfside Pier & 0.5 Miles South of Garden City Pier
EXCITING UPGRADES AT THIS LOVELY HOME! NEW PHOTOS ARE ON THEIR WAY! NEW DECOR, ARTWORK, RUGS, DESK, FURNITURE, AND EXTERIOR RENOVATIONS! THIS HOME IS ON SPECIAL!
No Pets Allowed
Private Pool (23' x 14' & 3' to 5' Deep) - Professionally Maintained, Seasonal Pool Heating Available for Additional Fee, Oceanfront & Street Side Covered Porches First Level, Private Walkway to Beach, Exterior Shower, Paved Parking, 1 Parking Bay, 2 Covered, 5 Total Parking, Professionally Landscaped Grounds
New for 2012 -->Updated Stainless Steel Appliances in the Kitchen & Sitting Area Furniture on Second Floor, Professionally Decorated, Additional Sitting Area, 2 Oceanfront Bedrooms , Oceanfront Living Room, Ceiling Fans, Televisions in Every Bedroom - Living Area & Additional Sitting Area , 7 Televisions, 2 DVD Player, Business Class High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Approximately 2814 Square Feet
Upstairs Bedrooms (Four): 1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Queens
Upstairs Sitting Area: 1 Sleeper Sofa
Downstairs Bedrooms (One): 2 Queens
Downstairs Living Area: 1 Sleeper Sofa
Upstairs (Four) 4 Private
Downstairs (One + 1 Half) 1 Private, 1/2 Hall Access
Heat & Central A/C
Washer & Dryer
Range & Oven
Pillows & Comforters
Iron & Ironing Board
Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed.
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
- This vacation home is located on a secluded beach with immediate access to the ocean. A private pool is also on the property for those who prefer pool over the ocean. Morning views from the LR/Dining space are breathtaking. The house has plenty of space for the whole family or a large group of friends. Local eats and entertainment are within a 5 minute drive.
- By Danielle for a stay on 10/24/14
- Great secluded location to have a relaxing vacation right on the beach. Located very close to many amazing restaurants and golf courses. Extremely large house with plenty of room for the entire family.
- By Andrew for a stay on 10/24/14
- This was our 5th year staying at Creme De La Mer and we've enjoyed every visit! We even had a wonderful stay the year Hurricane Sandy passed through! Your rental is well equipped, great location, and the perfect place for making family memories! Those who rent in summer time are so fortunate to have this place to rent! There is plenty of space with 5 bedrooms, and well supplied kitchen! The living and dining areas are spacious. Outdoor seating is picture perfect from the deck! Our family highly recommends it!
- By Annette for a stay on 10/24/14
Great Setup and Godd Location
- Even though we had a couple of days with stormy weather, watching the ocean was AWESOME. The kitchen was well furnished, beds comfortable, and room for 4 couples to have space alone or with the group. I would definitely stay here again.
- By Katie for a stay on 05/17/13
Creme De La Mer
- This is an exceptionally beautiful property and collectively as a family we agreed we would love to come back to rent again next year...that is if we can secure a week! We would love to see more rocking chairs on the porch, but other than that, not a thing!
- By Sandra for a stay on 06/29/12