Second Row/Second Home From Ocean - 1612 North Ocean Boulevard
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
Holiday Inn Restaurant and Bar across street.
From Piers: 1.1 Miles North of Surfside Pier & 3.5 Miles North of Garden City Pier
New Upgrades on the way for 2017 Season! NEW FURNITURE COMING!!!!
No Smoking Allowed
No Pets Allowed
Private Pool - Professionally Maintained, Ocean Side Covered Porches on First and Second Levels, Pool Side Covered Porch First Level, Exterior Shower with Shower & Changing Room, Exterior Furniture, Paved Parking, Professionally Landscaped Grounds
Professionally Decorated, Ocean Side Living Room w/Porch Access, Ocean Side Master Suite w/Jacuzzi - Porch Access, Additional Sitting Area, Ceiling Fans, 7 Televisions (47" in Living Room), 1 BluRay Player in Living Room, 4 DVD Players, Stereo, iPod/iPhone Alarm Clocks & Charging Stations in all Bedrooms, Wireless Internet Access, Refrigerator with IceMaker, Space Saver High Chair, Pack and Play with Supplemental Mattress, 2 Bed Rails, Approximately 2550 Square Feet
Upstairs Bedrooms - (Four): 1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Queen, 1 Queen
Downstairs Bedrooms - (One): 2 Queens
Queen Sofa Bed
Upstairs (Three) 2 Private (1 Master w/Jacuzzi), 1 Shared
Downstairs (One + 1 Half) 1 Private, 1/2 Hall Access
Heat & Central A/C, Washer & Dryer, Range & Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Pillows & Comforters, Iron & Ironing Board, Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed.
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
- My husband and I have a blended family and wanted to take all of the adult children and families on a family vacation. The house was FANTASTIC. All the bathrooms kept everyone happy. The big kitchen was easy for everyone to share. The pool could have been a little bit bigger but it was very nice. When we wanted it cleaned, the cleaning people came. It was an amazing time. We were so close to the beach there was no problem getting there with little grandchildren. I would definitely recommend this home to anyone that has 5 or 6 kids with partners and children.
- By Debbie for a stay on 9/13/14
Great Vacation Home
- Just wanted to say, we all enjoyed our vacation this year. Sunny Days was a great vacation home for our family. We have 4 familys within the one, with 3 small children. We have a lot of extra stuff, plus the children, to carry to the beach. Needless to say the "short" walk was a blessing. The home layout was very good, we all had our seperate space with a large area for everyone to just hang out together if we wanted to. The pool was great with a tall fence for privacy. The upstairs AC went out while we were there, but the rental company was on it very quickly and had it repaired the next day. When we get to come back to the beach for our next vacation we will definitely want to see if this rental is available.
- By Donna for a stay on 05/31/2014
pete from penna
- Enjoyed 3rd vacation at "Sunny Days". Already made reservation for 2015. Plenty of room, well kept, lots of parking. Everyone enjoyed the private pool.
- By peter for a stay on 07-12-14
- GREAT HOME, SPACIOUS, BEACH ACCESS & LOCATION... I LOOK FORWARD TO STAYING THERE AGAIN - FOR US THE ONLY DOWNFALL WAS PARKING - OUR PRIOR CONDO @ SEASIDE (I THINK THE POOL WAS BIGGER) BUT AT LEAST WE STILL HAD A POOL, SO CAN'T COMPLAIN
- By BECCA for a stay on 9/8/2012