Ocean Front - 117B North Seaside Drive
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
From Piers: 0.1 Miles North of Surfside Pier & 2.6 Miles North 0f Garden City Pier
No Smoking Allowed
No Pets Allowed
Oceanfront Covered Porch First Level, Street Side Porch First Level, Private Cabana Pool (17' x 12' & 3' to 4' Deep)- Partially Covered, Private Walkway to Beach, Exterior Shower, 6 Total Parking, Professionally Landscaped Grounds
Professionally Decorated, 2 Oceanfront Bedrooms with Private Baths, Ceiling Fans, 8 Televisions, 2 DVD Players, Wireless Internet Access, No Landline Telephone Available
Upstairs Bedrooms - (Five): 1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, 2 Singles
Downstairs Bedroom - (One): 2 Queens
Living Room - 1 Sofa Bed
Upstairs (Four) three private & one shared
Downstairs (One Full One Half) Private Full, Shared Half
Heat & Central A/C, Washer & Dryer, Range & Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Pillows & Comforters, Iron & Ironing Board, Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed.
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
- It was exactly what we were hoping for a family vacation. The house and it's location is amazing and we hope to return again. Kind Regards
- By Sarah for a stay on 5/2/13
- It was the most beautiful house I ever rented. From the great views to the 30-second walk to the Atlantic. Everything was awesome. The rooms were big and clean. The furniture was well-kept. It was presented like a 5-star hotel. Everything was perfect. Parking was 3 cars side-by-side so no pulling out when someone needs to leave. The pool was refreshing and a good size for the 2 boys and the adults. It was decorated and you knew you were at the beach. I just loved Sunswept. Life was easy and calm. Will be there next year again for sure!
- By Berta for a stay on 5/26/2014
- Sunswept was everything we anticipated and more! The description was accurate and the decor was beautiful!My family had a wonderful time and all of them commented on the great location and the layout of the house. We have been vacationing in Surf-side for over 20 years and Sunswept, by far, has lived up to all of the expectations we had. (We have rented from "duds" in the past whose description did not pan out!) Thumbs up from the 12 members of the Parker family!
- By James for a stay on 5/26/2012