Ocean Front - 1119 South Waccamaw Drive
Garden City Beach, South Carolina
From Piers: 4.2 Miles South of Surfside Pier & 1.8 Miles South of Garden City Pier
SPECIAL Upholstery Cleanings Every 2 Weeks in Summer!
INTERIOR ENHANCEMENTS FOR 2017!
No Smoking Allowed
No Pets Allowed
New June 2012, Oceanfront Private Pool & Hot Tub- Professionally Maintained, Seasonal Pool Heating Available for Additional Fee, Outdoor Kitchen w/Fridge, Oceanfront Covered Porch 1st Level, Oceanfront Covered Porch w/Sun Deck 2nd Level, Streetside Covered Porches 1st & 2nd Levels, Private Walkway to Beach, Enclosed Hot & Cold Exterior Shower, Paved Parking, 2 Parking Bays, 6 Covered Parking, 8 Total Parking, Professionally Landscaped Grounds
Professionally Decorated, 3 Oceanfront Master Suites (2 w/Jacuzzis & Showers), Oceanfront Grand Room w/Dining Room 1st Level, Seats 28 for Dining, Oceanfront Game Room w/Pool Table & Streetside Sitting Room 2nd Level, Streetside Sitting Room 3rd Level, 12 Flat Screen Televisions & 12 DVD Players (1 in Each Bedroom, 2 in Master Baths, 3 Large Flat Screens w/ 1 on each Floor), Elevator (1st & 2nd Floors Only), Stereo w/ Surround Sound, Wireless Internet, 2 Wet Bars (1 with Kitchenette), 2 Ice Makers, 3 Refrigerators, 2 Dishwashers, 2 Standard Ovens, 1 Microwave, 2 Washers, 2 Dryers, Ceiling Fans, Approx 6900 sq ft
Upstairs Bedrooms (Three): 1 King, 1 King, 1 King & 2 Twins
Middle (Five): 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Queens
Downstairs Bedrooms (Two): 1 King, 2 Queens
Upstairs (Three) 3 Private
Middle (Five) 5 Private - 2 Masters w/Jacuzzis
Downstairs (Two + 1 Half) 2 Private, 1/2 Hall Access
Heat & Central A/C, Washer & Dryer, Range & Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Pillows & Comforters, Iron & Ironing Board, Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed.
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
- We had my niece's wedding and reception at this house. There couldn't have been a more perfect venue for the out of town guests, the wedding and the reception! The house décor was gorgeous and so well laid out and equipped with all the necessities you could want. It was the most fun wedding/vacation I've ever had. The location couldn't have been any better. Most times I go on vacation, I'm ready to get back home, but this time, we truly didn't want to leave. Thank you!
- By Joni for a stay on 03/26/2015
We love RegentSea
- This is our 2nd year in a row staying two week in September. The house is amazing. The owners have thought of every detail for a house this size the kitchen is so large and spacious, full stocked, easy access for 2-3 people to cook in. We loved having 2 dishwashers. We were a large group of 16 and both came in handy daily as well as all of the refrigerators on both floors and the pool area. The 3 master suites with Ocean View are all lovely but so are the other 7 bedrooms in the house. There really isn't a room that I wouldn't enjoy staying in. The grill and out door kitchen around the pool is a huge bonus. We used this area a lot and enjoyed having an outside bathroom. This house is located conveniently to Myrtle Beach, but we enjoyed going to Murrells Inlet more often than not for dinner on the nights that we didn't cook at the house. We also loved eating at Nosh located in the "Hammock Shops" at Pawley's
- By Mandy for a stay on 9/6/13
Greatest place on the beach
- The house was the nicest we have stayed in since we have been comeing to MB. Our stay was perfect even with rain we indured.Kitchen has all you need for a large number of guests for dinner or just hanging out. We are returning next year and can hardly wait.PERFECT BEACH HOUSE
- By jack for a stay on 9/27/14
- This is our third year renting this house. The house is fully equipped and guarantees an enjoyable vacation. Can't wait for next year to come!
- By Dawn for a stay on 09132014
The RegentSea is an awesome, well built, tastefully decorated 10 BR house that makes time spent with friends and family a treasure.
- By Ruth Ann for a stay on
First Riley family trip
- This was our first family trip to myrtle beach. The regent sea was a well decorated home . It has everything that we needed. The view of the ocean was breath taking. And the whole family enjoyed the pool area as well as the gas grill whiched we used for most of our meals. Beautiful home and thanks for sharing this home with my family. This will be the Riley's summer vacation home for next year and years to come.
- By Jerri for a stay on 8/11/2012
- Everything about this house was done first class!!! We had 23 people in the house, ranging in age from 10 months to 80 years old. The common areas were big enough that we could accomodate everyone. In addition, the house was big enough that people could get away and have some alone time without being bothered. The kitchen was stocked with an abundance of utensils and equipment. It is obvious that whoever was responsible for the kitchen took every precaution to make sure the renter would be impressed. There are too many wonderful features to name them all, but rest assured that this house is wonderful. We already reserved our spot for next year and plan on making The Regent Sea our "home away from home" for one week out of the year for as long as they will have us!!! Thank you for a job WELL DONE!!!
- By Mike for a stay on 08/05/12