Second Row - 827B North Waccamaw Drive
Garden City Beach, South Carolina
From Pier: 0.49 Miles from the Garden City Pier
Be prepared to be amazed with Tipsy Turtle! This property is receiving amazing interior decor upgrades for the 2017 season! Just to mention a few things, you will enjoy new artwork, new lamps and accessories, new bedding, luxurious pillows, and all the things YOU want to see! Also enjoy a NEW pool fence and upgraded pool area! *No smoking property*
Duplex, Private Pool (12' x 18.5' & 3' - 4' Deep) - Professionally Maintained, Unobstructed View to the Ocean, 1st level Covered Porch, Rockers, Exterior Shower, Charcoal Grill, Professionally Landscaped Grounds, 1 Parking Bay, 5 Total Parking
Professionally Decorated, NEW BIGGER FLAT SCREEN TV IN FAMILY ROOM, New Bedding, 7 Televisions, 3 DVD Player, 8 Ceiling Fans, Stereo, High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Hardwood Floors, Elevator Service Available, Approximately 2600 Square Feet
Downstairs Bedrooms (One): 1 King
Upstairs Bedrooms (Five): 2 Queens, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, 2 Bunk Beds = 1 Double/1 Single & 1 Double/1 Single
Upstairs (Five) 5 Private
Downstairs (One + 1 Half) 1 Private, 1/2 Off Foyer
Heat & Central A/C
Washer & Dryer
Range & Oven
Pillows & Comforters
Iron & Ironing Board
Basic Kitchen Amenities
All bedding will have a mattress cover, pillows and comforter or bedspread. We also provide a small bar of soap at each sink, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, and a trash bag in each trashcan. Guests should be prepared to provide any of these items as needed beyond what we supply. Guests are also responsible for providing detergents, spices, salt & pepper, sugar, etc as needed.
|Start Date||End Date||Rate||Rate Type|
Write a Review
- Our stay at Tipsy Turtle was most enjoyable. When we arrived and entered the home, we were pleasantly surprised at the professionally decorated unit. The unit was bright, colorful, cheerful, open and most accommodating. The 61/2 bathrooms and six bedrooms were all decorated very nicely with rich vibrant colors. We enjoyed the decks on the upper and lower level of the unit, especially on the front side of the house with a direct view of the ocean. At night we would just sit there and watch people whether they were walking, driving, or riding, as well as activity on the beach. We used the commercial Grill out by the pool alot. The grill was very clean and well maintained, which I cannot say is usually the case at a rental unit. There was plenty of parking for our family members, so that was not an issue. The family gathering area for meals easily accommodated 18 people. We have already booked our return trip for next year
- By John for a stay on 061414
kid and Adult Friendly
- This home is amazing!! The bunk bed room made our kids feel right at home and the bath tub with jets was just what I needed to relax. Being just across the street from the ocean it has the perfect location. Neighborhood was quiet and the pool was an added bonus when the beach was too busy! We loved the open kitchen and the spacious rooms. We will definitely stay here again and suggest it especially for families with children.
- By Heather for a stay on 5-25-14
Sun and Fun at its best!!!!
- What a tastefully and professionally decorated residence. The bedrooms were furnished with all new comforters.We really enjoyed the large rooms and large baths. The kitchen was most spacious and opened to a very warm and inviting living area. Other than the beach which was only steps away, we thoroughly enjoyed our time by the private pool with a nice commercial covered charcoal grill. The bar by the pool provided for great entertaining and lasting memories. We are definitely going back!!
- By Terry for a stay on 2010